I created a concept schema for home automation. To registrate the visits, lights, temperature, motions, camera’s …etc. The purpose is controls the house and take action if needs. For example: your are at the office and you forgot to turn off your light switch or heating. Or the system can anticipate if light-switches can be used….
- Tasks: Backup all the devices in the network.
- mySQL: Database
- Surveillance cams: Network camera
- Apache webserver: This is use for internet and intranet users
- VPN: for connection for external connection and control.
Raspberry Pi 1 “Webserver / Websockets / Rest-service”
- Node.js : Webserver / Websockets / Rest-service
- MQtt.js: Library for connect with the MQtt broker server
Raspberry Pi 2 “MQtt-broker”
- Mosquitto server (MQtt)
- python-mysql: save the data to the MySQL database
Raspberry Pi 3 “Main switch controller”
- CM15Pro: Controls the X10 devices
This is my home project idea and its a concept fase. Several scenario’s I allready tested. So now build!!